Have you wanted to sign up for a CAPPA Childbirth Educator Training, but traveling to attend presents too great of an obstacle? Why not let me come to you instead? I don’t want anyone to miss out on the opportunity just because traveling isn’t an option! While I don’t currently offer scholarships, I do offer the chance to earn 50% or more off of your training fee. You can even earn a FREE training!
I am planning my training calendar for 2017 (possibly even 2018), and I am looking for a few good hosts to help me organize a training in your hometown! I have openings to train in March, June or July, and October or November in 2017.
Who is eligible to host?
- Nurses & Other Support Staff
- WIC Professionals
- Public Health Staff
- Physicians & Midwives
- Current Childbirth Educators
- La Leche League Leaders & Lactation Professionals
- Labor, Birth, & Postpartum Doulas
- Nutrition Professionals
- Anyone who wants to support families during pregnancy
What locations are great for a CAPPA Childbirth Educator Training?
- Hospital classrooms and board rooms
- Hotel conference rooms
- Event centers
- Public buildings such as libraries
- Conference centers
- Chiropractor offices
- Health department classrooms and board/conference rooms
If you can…
- Help me find housing
- Find and book a host location
- Market the training in your area
- Provide a minimum of 4 paid registrations
- And a few other requirements
Then I will…
- Take 50% off the cost of your training (or more, depending on the number of paid registrations)
- Provide all marketing materials and tips
- Support you in your professional journey
What are you waiting for? There is no time like the present to get started on a professional career helping make birth healthier for women and babies right in your backyard!
Make sure you visit my training page for more information and click on “Host a Training” to get started.
Grace & Peace,